“From $2 to $200K, our donors directly impact our work toward preventing and ending homelessness – one person at a time…” -Lauren Doeren-Barnett, Founding Director
Thank you for your heart and desire to change a person’s life in our Fort Worth community. When you make a financial gift to support the mission of the LegUp Program, the funds you give directly aid the at-risk and homeless individuals of Fort Worth. Individual donors are a major part of the LegUp Program support system. The LegUp uses every resource it can- creativity, flexibility, and understanding to give individuals the possibility for education, opportunity, and support. It is our goal, with your help, to empower clients to leave public assistance, and never be at-risk or homeless again. We are better together, and making real change in Fort Worth.
We are a Nonprofit 501(c)(3) Organization and gifts to the Leg Up Program can be made in a number of ways, including:
- Mail your check payable to:
The Leg Up Program, 1212 E Lancaster Ave., Third Floor | Fort Worth, TX 76102
- By phone, call (682)499-7800 to make your pledge or donation
- Bus/Train passes from The T which allow us to fulfill urgent client transportation needs, while saving valuable operating dollars
- Electronic Bank Transfer will allow you to make regular payments to the Leg Up Program directly through an electronic bill payment system with your bank. Please contact our finance office with questions at (682)499-7800
- Shop at AmazonSmile choosing the Leg Up Program as your charity of choice, and Amazon will make a donation to the Leg Up Program at no cost to you!